Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Epoxy office tables can be made from epoxy and stainless steel, or wood. We make our Epoxy office table from high-quality, high-performance epoxy resin. It is safe and durable. Odorless chemicals are durable. Please note that due to the nature of our products, images are shown for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in monitors, we cannot be held responsible for differences in color between the actual product and your screen.
Epoxy is the most versatile of all coatings. It can be used for various purposes and tasks. The main advantage is that it dries to a hard, durable surface that is resistant to scratches, stains, and water damage.
Why an Epoxy Office Table is a Great Workplace Option.
Epoxy Resin has very low shrinkage (less than 1%), so it is very suitable for use in the construction industry especially. A typical epoxy-based adhesive will have about 2% shrinkage.
It has good resistance to high temperatures and it is resistant to solvents.
We will make a table from saw-cut wood and epoxy resin according to an individual design project.
The customer is asked to choose:
- the shape of the table (strict geometry or free outlines);
- slab wood species (solid oak, acacia, walnut, burl elm, pear, etc.);
- fill color and transparency (resin), decorative effects;
- fillers (small items of the same type - pebbles, shells, beads, coins, etc.);
- table edge design (geometric cut of any shape, beveled - with a thin edge, live - natural, with minimal processing);
- protective coating for wood (oil, tinting paste, waterproof varnish);
- version of the under-frame (metal, wood, impact-resistant glass).
Our custom-made Epoxy office table has an attractive, elegant look, which complements any interior, and is very suitable for your home and office. The table comes in different colors and textures.
For further information, please contact us.
Copyright © 2023 Epoxy Design Group Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Call Us for Free Estimation 647-542-9999
Or write to us: info@EpoxyGroup.ca