Signed in as:
Signed in as:
If you don’t like walking into the garage to see boring, ugly cement, then epoxy coating might be the right solution for your home. The finished product looks professional and beautiful – giving your garage a shop-floor shine. It’s easy to see why garage epoxy flooring is one of the most popular choices today.
For years, epoxy flooring was used mostly in commercial and industrial applications. While epoxy flooring is still common in these larger buildings, it is also gaining popularity in residential homes as well. Homeowners want the clean-cut, functional benefits that come from high-quality garage flooring.
Garage epoxy flooring services are booming for new-home construction and existing-home renovations as well. If you are one of the many homeowners considering this upgrade for the garage flooring, then it is best to hire an experienced team for assistance.
Sealing a garage floor might seem like a simple task. Most people assume that the product simply needs to be painted on – then it is as good as new! The truth is that specific skill goes into the flooring preparation and the application of good products. Plus, it’s important to use the right tools to ensure an optimal outcome.
Here are a few of the reasons you won’t regret your decision to epoxy the garage floor:
As you read through this list of epoxy garage floor benefits, it’s easy to see why this floor coating should be high on your priority list for home improvement.
Please contact us for further information. The Epoxy Design Group team will be happy to help !
Epoxy garage floor can be used to seal the floor and to hide any imperfections and defects in the floor. The epoxy adhesive used for the epoxy garage flooring should be a good quality and the right type of adhesive.
- Epoxies are great products for indoor concrete surfaces (warehouses, storerooms, showrooms, basements etc.).
- For garages and outdoor locations, where concrete is subject to contraction and expansion from temperature fluctuation, epoxies, which were not designed to be flexible, tend to crack, allowing moisture to drive early delamination.
- Polyurea coatings are flexible and will move with your concrete for the life of your home
- Polyureas are also more resistant to salt, water and oil, and are stain resistant
- Hot tires will not lift a Polyurea coating, which is a common side effect of epoxies.
- Polyureas are non-slip.
- Epoxy garage floor cost is very competing.
Copyright © 2023 Epoxy Design Group Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Call Us for Free Estimation 647-542-9999
Or write to us: info@EpoxyGroup.ca